Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 1



After several years of being an artist I have decided to start a blog about my life and my work. I want to give people insight into who I am and what I go through as an artist. How my work progresses and what I deal with day to day. What inspires me and what I am thinking about. Why changes happen in my work and how I get to new levels each day. I live and breathe art and have given my entire life over to it. I am very dedicated and I have a passion to create that never falters. I have strong beliefs in painting and drawing that follows a tradition and it has allowed me to reach levels in my life that are incredible. The highs and lows of creating, and dealing with selling my work and allowing others into my world.


So it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment